Got this information from HEB and wanted to make you aware that changes are coming!
We wanted you to be the first to know about the beginning of exciting coupon changes at H-E-B!
On January 29, 2013, H-E-B will launch a new and innovative coupon system that will allow us to begin testing digital coupons in addition to our current coupon offering. The upgraded system will give H-E-B customers the opportunity to access more coupons than ever before, while improving the shopping experience with faster transactions at the checkout counter. In order to implement these upgrades, the newer technology will no longer recognize combined (stacked) coupons on one item.
As soon as we can release more details about the digital coupon program, you will be the first to know! In the meantime, we wanted to be sure that you had the most recent information about our policy. Please see below for FAQ’s about the coupon policy changes.
Why is H-E-B changing their coupon policy?
· Digital coupons are one of the most requested features by H-E-B customers, to implement digital couponing in the near future, H-E-B must evolve our coupon policy.
· H-E-B is upgrading our coupon system to incorporate more innovative technology. This change will allow our customers access to more coupons from a wider variety of companies, expanding their coupon selection to many more products.
· The new system will also improve customer experience and wait time at the checkout counter.
Can we still combine coupons on one item?
· Many product vendors will not accept combined coupons, in order to offer an expanded coupon selection, combined (stacked) coupons will not be part of the new program.
· The upgraded couponing system will no longer recognize combined coupons.
How will this new policy allow additional savings?
· Digital in the future: H-E-B plans to incorporate digital couponing in the near future, a feature our customers have been requesting. This change in our system is necessary in order to implement digital couponing.
· Many more coupons: Upgrading our coupon system will give our customers access to a wider variety of product coupon. Due to the removal of coupon stacking, we will now be in line with the coupon policies of many national product vendors.
· A better experience for our customers: The new system will allow H-E-B checkers to scan coupons faster with less confusion on stacking. This will improve the experience our customers have while paying for their items.
H-E-B Coupon Policy, effective 1/29/13: http://www.heb.com/page/weekly-ads/ads-coupons/coupon-policy/faqs
We appreciate your support, and we’re excited to launch even more savings at H-E-B!