Stores are opening on Thanksgiving Day so check the ads for the opening times. Many stores also offer deals for certain hours, so double check the ads to make sure you are there to purchase what you want. There is Not a guarantee that they will have the item instock, as may items are “while suppies last”. Check the pricematch policies to help save you time and money at the stores. Hopefully you will spend time with your family And get all the shopping done that you require!
This is were you can find the info on all these Black friday Ads:
Toys R Us
Plan your Strategy for Flack Friday Shopping
1. *Do your research –
*know when stores open – many stores are opening on Thanksgiving Day!
*know what deals you want the most –
2. *read the fine print – if the store will have 3 items in stock for the published price, are you willing to do whatever it takes to get
3. *Plan your shopping route-
*Plan what stores you will shop – according to opening times and to Minimize Travel
*Plan where you will go once inside the store – what items do you want most?
4. *Find a Shopping Buddy – things are always better when you have a friend to help out. Plus, you can use the
“divide an conquer” method!
5. *Be comfortable – wear comfortable clothes and shoes
6. *Stay hydrated while shopping and eat before you shop OR bring a snack with you.
7. *Be NICE – there is absolutely NO REASON to get in a fight over a good deal
If you miss out on this deal, there will always be another deal to come.
8. *Be aware that you may not get everything that you plan. There will be
crowds and long lines with limited supply of products.
9. *Have enough gas in your car so that you do not have to stop for gas during your shopping spree. This will waste valuable shopping time!
10. *Enjoy time with your Family and Friends at Thanksgiving!
10 Tips for Black Friday Shopping By Coupon Contessa, Nora Kapche.